How would you like to increase your small business' bottom line while improving customer service and optimizing your performance? A GPS fleet tracking system can increase the profitability and productivity of any company with mobile employees, vehicles or other mobile assets.
Whether you have a fleet of one or one thousand, a GPS fleet management system is a rock solid investment. GPS fleet tracking requires only a small initial investment that will significantly increase the productivity of your business. A real-time GPS fleet tracking system using industry leading telematics technology can save businesses thousands of dollars per year, per vehicle.
A GPS fleet tracking system can increase profitability in several ways. Here are just a few ways:
* Reducing Operating Costs - By monitoring activities like speeding or excessive idling you can not only save fuel, but reduce damage done to the engine, brakes and tires. An added bonus is you can also reduce vehicle green house gas emissions.
* Reducing Fuel and Maintenance Costs - The average operating cost per vehicle is about $1.50 per mile. A company can reduce at least 25 miles per week for each vehicle with a GPS fleet tracking system.
* Increasing Efficiency - On average, each vehicle could complete at least one extra stop, job, or delivery per day by using a web based GPS fleet management system.
* Reducing Delays and Time Spent at Unauthorized Locations - Wouldn't it be nice to not have for your employees to waste time and money sitting in traffic? With fleet tracking software you can not only track but easily establish a custom notification system for events like a driver going outside of a designated area. speeding or staying idle for too long.
* Reducing Insurance Rates by up to 35% - Many insurance companies offer discounted premiums for vehicles that have real-time GPS systems.